Monday, June 7, 2010

maya got Mac Book


Maya is one of the kids I am taking care of.  Yesterday she got a new capsules.  But not the latest I pad.  Just the Mac Book laptop from Apple company.  How lucky she was.  She is 12 years of age.  Just a teenager but possesing this kind of property.  I mean property for me. Coz even now I dont have one.  But Im not envy nor feel sad.  They are what they are.
    Sometimes i feel life is unfair.. Why ?????because, """"why the other need to suffer much while some are laying in the bed of wellness"""???.  Just like this family.  As i observed they are rich in material things and they can posses whatever they want!!! I doesnt feel any about this though instead I am thankful that Im part of them now.   But this question keep tickling my mind.
  I find answer somewhat that GOD CREATED DIFFERENT THINGS AND SITUATION IN ORDER FOR US TO REALIZED WHAT MATTER MOST.  God created fairness i know that but his the only one knows how we can see it.  Maybe some are plenty of materials thing but they lucking something in thier heart.  Or the other way around.

   Anyway this are my feeling though Im happy and gald that I come this far in my life and doing well and hoping  more to come.

1 comment:

  1. a bit comparison,not bad..
    at list you prepare your "own" in other way...(what your ama n nanay did to you?)
    that is YOU..

    ReplyDelete