Monday, June 7, 2010

busy monday


monday is the start of my work.. Busy one. A lot of laundry to make and lot of things to fix.  And i think this is not a good day for my boss. I feel a brewing arguement here.  I heared they were yelling last night.  Thats not a usual thing for this house. And the unusual thing my bosswrite something to his wife , a rimender though they are not doing that before.
monday she comment about the table clothes!!!i dont want hear a comment and blame on me.especially monday and a feel a bit dis appointed.  Fine!!! need to work though.
I set the watching machine for there are lots of laundry.
I opened the diswasher and continue fixing every room and the shoe rack.
I dont mind the time just continue in my usual routine.  Till time to my most boring part.  Folding and segregating clothes.  But need to finish till the kids come oppppss hurry!!!!!
i wait the kids to come and give any help they want and thats it.  After few more hours monday's fever will be over. 
   For the rest of my time till i sleep Im doing this and waiting for my daugther. They will be on in skype.  Wanna see her.  I really miss her.  But life not that hard  likewhen my mom was working abroad.  No divice, no telephone.  Just letter for communication.Thanks for the technology that connect peoples even milloin miles of distance.

till then

                                           mylene

No comments:

Post a Comment